1. Remove the cover over the interior portion of the keypad lock by pulling the lower part of the grey plastic cover away from the door
2. Press the program button (arrow) to the left on the interior portion of the keypad lock ONCE
3. Enter a 4 to 8 digit code onto the keypad
4. Press the LOCK button once to save the code
5. Extend the bolt by pressing the LOCK button and re-enter the code to test. The bolt should retract to the unlocked position
6. If it does not unlock, repeat steps 1 through 3
The keypad locks run on 4 AA batteries. When the batteries are getting low the keypad lock signals this by beeping
The batteries should be replaced when the keypad lock starts beeping and before the batteries are totally dead - you do not want to stand outside your room or house with a dead lock. Typically the batteries needs to be replaced twice a year, depending on the usage.
The keypad locks allow each house to set their own code. The code can be changed as often as necessary.
The students will change the keypad codes and replace the batteries as needed.
Enter the code and the lock will unlock the dead bolt
Press the lock button in the center of the outside portion of the keypad lock and the deadbolt will extend
Cost: From $585/month
Contact Per Westesson 585 383 0287 or Per.Westesson@gmail.com
You rent, and you get, a home, a family, a backyard, and potential lifelong colleagues and friends!