94 Raleigh Street
4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths
4 minute (200 yards!) walk to the hospital
- Located in the Upper White Coat Ghetto
- Mint condition large house one block from Strong
- Walk to the hospital in less than 4 minutes - 200 yards, closer than the employee parking lot and much closer than the medical student parking lot
- Best part of the Strong/UR area favored by U of R students
- Low utilities new windows insulation and central A/C
- Refinished hard wood floor
- Common areas furnished with dining room table and chairs, sofa in the living room and entertainment center (you will have to bring your own TV). Kitchen has fridge, gas stove and lots of cupboards.
- Laundry in the basement with two washing machines and two dryers to be used by the tenants at no charge.
- Two car garage with remote door opener drive way for off street parking
- No smoking no pets
- Large deck (2007) for relaxation and enjoyment
- First level: Kitchen, dining room, living room, entrance hall, powder room, 3-season front porch, and a large deck connected to the house with sliding doors
- Second level: three bedrooms and one full bathroom. The master bedroom (master) has a walk in closet.
- Third level: Has one large room.
- Lower level: Two room suite – bedroom and study with private full bath room – radiant heated tile floor. Laundry room with washers and dryer.
View Larger Map
Cost: Varies by room size and features, starting $620 per month plus split utilities (average $43/m)
Contact Per Westesson 585 383 0287 or Per.Westesson@gmail.com
You rent, and you get, a home, a family, a backyard, and potential lifelong colleagues and friends!