205 Irvington Road
4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms!
2 minute (200 yards!) walk to the hospital
- This home is one of our newest home and was completely renovated inside and out in 2017.
- It was ready for the first students to move in 2017.
- Located in the Upper White Coat Village
- This home is in mint condition and a very large house three blocks from Strong Hospital and nursing school
- This home has been totally renovated including new windows, new doors, new insulation,
refinished hardwood floors, redone basement, new bathrooms, new kitchen and new fridges.
- Walk to the hospital in less than 2 minutes - 200 yards, closer than the employee parking lot and much
closer than the medical and nursing student parking lot
- The kitchen has two fridges
- Low utilities with new windows, additional insulation, good efficiency natural gas furnace and central A/C
- Refinished oak hard wood floor in the entire house
- Common areas furnished with dining room table and chairs, sofa in the living room and coffee table and decorative lights
- Kitchen has two full size fridges, stove, dishwasher, micro and lots of cupboards
- Laundry in the basement with washing machine and gas dryer to be used by the students at no charge.
- Large two car garage with electrical door opener and additional parking in front of the garage
- No smoking no pets
- Nice green back and side yard with mature trees for relaxation and enjoyment
- One unit, Master North west on the 1st floor is very private and of course private full bath
- First level: Kitchen, dining room, living room, entrance hall, powder room
and a large nice back yard
- Second level: Three bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
Two bedrooms have direct access to their own private full bathroom and one bedroom on the second floor has a bathroom across the hall.
- Third level: Just an attic with lots of insulation.
- Lower level: Laundry and storage with washer and dryer.
Visa större karta
Cost: Varies by room size and features, starting $650.00/month for a room with private bath plus split
utilities (average $43/m)
Contact Per Westesson 585 383 0287 or Per.Westesson@gmail.com
You rent, and you get, a home, a family, a backyard, and potential lifelong colleagues and friends!